AIM Delivery – agile methods for optimum results
AIM (Agile Information Management) Delivery has one aim. To provide you with the greatest value in the shortest possible time, using agile methodology.
By swapping waterfall delivery for AIM Delivery, you will:
- be more involved
- always be aware of what’s happening with your project
- receive fortnightly updates on code production
- see results more quickly
- refine your requirements as your data-driven insights start adding value.
The Agile approach
We believe flexibility is just as important as agility. So we’re happy to:
- tailor the AIM Delivery approach to suit your current processes, products and people
- kick off your project with a totally agile methodology from the start
- help you realize the full potential of any agile methods you are already using.
We also use our own, specially-built AIM Accelerators to help reduce project timescales and cut costs, without cutting corners.
Our years of experience in agile methodology will ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of your project, large or small.