The greater the data, the greater the risk
Data is growing unavoidably in your business. Which means the risks it brings with it are growing too. Meanwhile, though the GDPR deadline has passed, the threats to your business data haven’t. With cybercriminals becoming more sophisticated, how are you protecting yourself against them?
Do you know:
- where your data is stored?
- how many copies of it exist?
- who has – and who really needs – legitimate data access?
- where the data access points are?
- what route data travels through the organization – both internally and externally?