This course is applicable for version 6.2. Learn how to perform more advanced Business Administration Tasks in Axon. Use the Admin Panel to customize the Axon instance with your organizations preferences.
Module 1: Axon Advanced Tasks
- Perform Bulk Updates
- Clone Datasets
- Delete Objects
- Lab: Perform Bulk Updates
- Lab: Clone a dataset
- Lab: Delete objects in Axon
Module 2: Axon Admin Panel - The Admin Dashboard
- Axon Architecture and Services
- The Admin Dashboard
- Lab: Access the Admin Panel and review the status of the services in the Admin Dashboard
Module 3: Axon Admin Panel - The DG Operating Model
- Role Permissions
- Default Workflows
- Default Change Requests
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Licensed Users
- Lab: Create Roles and assign Permissions
- Lab: Create Default Workflows
- Lab: View Licensed Users
- Lab: Use a default workflow to raise a CR on a Glossary
- Lab: Configure Mandatory Workflow Approval
Module 4: The Admin Panel - Meta Model Administration
- Custom Fields
- Drop down Configurations
- Static Page Editor
- Lab: Update an object to contain
- Mandatory and Optional Custom Fields.
- Lab: Update values in the Axon Status and Lifecycle dropdowns
- Lab: Review the Static Page Editor
Module 5: The Admin Panel - Operational Management
- Manage Locks
- Download Logs
- Lab: Manage locked objects in Axon
- Lab: Review Downloaded Logs
Module 6: The Admin Panel - Customize & Configure
- Review and Configure Relevant System Settings
- Review and Configure Relevant Application Settings
- Locate and review Logs
- Lab: Review and update Axon System Settings
- Lab: Review and update Axon Application Settings
- Perform Advanced tasks such as deleting and bulk updating objects.
- Describe Axons Architecture.
- Create Roles and assign Permissions
- Configure Custom Fields and update Dropdowns
- Build Default Workflows
- Implement Mandatory Workflow Approval
- Manage Locked Objects
- Configure Display Settings
What do I need to bring with me to my public class?
All required learning materials and equipment are provided in the classroom.
When do public training course fees have to be paid?
For public training classes payment must be received no later than three business days prior to the first day of class in order to remain in the class and confirm your seat. Failure to provide payment by this date may result in removal from the class, and/or late cancellation fees applied. You can submit payment in the form of a Purchase Order or credit card.
On-site (private) Course Pricing:
To find out more about On-site training e-mail us at email@example.com or call one of our offices.
What is the cancellation policy?
Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received at least ten (10) business days prior to the event start date in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than ten (10) business days before the start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. Refunds will not be allowed for “no-shows” in our public training or IVA courses. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
What happens if Agile Solutions needs to cancel or reschedule a course?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to cancel events for any reason at any time. Cancellation liability for Agile Solutions, if Agile Solutions cancels the course, is limited to the return of course payment ONLY. Agile Solutions will not reimburse registrants for any other costs including but not limited to any travel cancellation fees or penalties, including airfare and hotel costs. PLEASE NOTE: If your registration status is either “Approved”, or “Pending Payment” you have not been confirmed for the class and it is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation e-mail letting you know the class and registration is confirmed.
How will I know if my course has been rescheduled?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to low enrollment or if necessitated by other circumstances. Agile Solutions will contact you via e-mail or phone to inform you of the change of schedule. Once you have been notified you may reschedule or receive a full credit. Agile Solutions shall not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to any non-refundable travel arrangements if a course is rescheduled or cancelled.