2nd Floor, Broadwall House, 21 Broadwall Street
WhereTech Data Online UK
Connection details will be communicated separately
The Capitol Building, Oldbury
Do you want to find duplicates and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM
Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you. The InfoSphere MDM V11
Physical Module Algorithms course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithm
configurations deployed to the InfoShere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for the
Physical MDM implementation.
This advanced course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with Suspect Duplicate Processing and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.
If you are new to MDM, you should take the follwowing courses:
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11.3 - WBT (1Z801G)
If you have experience with InfoSphere MDM, you do not need to take course 1Z801G.
- Understand how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Understand how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
PME and Physical Overview
- Physical MDM Overview
- Terminology (Entity, Critical Data, Business Object)
- PME and Physical MDM ( Algorithms, Weights, Comparison Scores, Thresholds)
- Physical MDM Suspect Duplicate Processing
- Physical MDM Probabilistic Search
- Exercise: Testing the default Physical PME algorithm
Physical PME Data Model and Mapping
- Default Physical BObjs and mapping to PME
- Virtual Party Template
- Default Party Configuration project
- Exercise: Loading default Physical PME Configuration project
Physical MDM Algorithms
- Comparison Functions
- Exercise: Explore and customize the default Physical Algorithm
- Analysis Overview
- Attribute Completeness
- Bucket Analysis
- Exercise: Analyzing our Buckets
- Weights Overview (Frequency-based weights, Edit Distance weights and Parameterize weights)
- The weight formula
- Running weight generation
- Analyzing weights
- Bulk Cross Match process
- Pair Manager
- Threshold calculations
- Exercise: Generate Weights
- Exercise: Pair Manager and Threshold Calculations
- Exercise: Deploying the Physical MDM PME Configuration
Physical MDM PME Adapters and Converters
- MDM PME Adapter overview
- MDM Outbound and Inbound Converters
- Exercise: Creating a custom converter
What do I need to bring with me to my public class?
All required learning materials and equipment are provided in the classroom.
When do public training course fees have to be paid?
For public training classes payment must be received no later than three business days prior to the first day of class in order to remain in the class and confirm your seat. Failure to provide payment by this date may result in removal from the class, and/or late cancellation fees applied. You can submit payment in the form of a Purchase Order or credit card.
On-site (private) Course Pricing:
To find out more about On-site training e-mail us at email@example.com or call one of our offices.
What is the cancellation policy?
Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received at least ten (10) business days prior to the event start date in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than ten (10) business days before the start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. Refunds will not be allowed for “no-shows” in our public training or IVA courses. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
What happens if Agile Solutions needs to cancel or reschedule a course?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to cancel events for any reason at any time. Cancellation liability for Agile Solutions, if Agile Solutions cancels the course, is limited to the return of course payment ONLY. Agile Solutions will not reimburse registrants for any other costs including but not limited to any travel cancellation fees or penalties, including airfare and hotel costs. PLEASE NOTE: If your registration status is either “Approved”, or “Pending Payment” you have not been confirmed for the class and it is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation e-mail letting you know the class and registration is confirmed.
How will I know if my course has been rescheduled?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to low enrollment or if necessitated by other circumstances. Agile Solutions will contact you via e-mail or phone to inform you of the change of schedule. Once you have been notified you may reschedule or receive a full credit. Agile Solutions shall not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to any non-refundable travel arrangements if a course is rescheduled or cancelled.