The Capitol Building, Oldbury
2nd Floor, Broadwall House, 21 Broadwall Street
WhereTech Data Online UK
Connection details will be communicated separately
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click IBM Netcool Operations Insight 1.6 - Implementation and Configuration (TN522G).
In this course, you install and configure Netcool Operations Insight v1.4 base and Networks for Operations Insight. Features that you configure include event search, event analytics, and topology search.
Administrators who must install Netcool Operations Insight
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Install and configure Netcool/OMNIbus core 126.96.36.199
- Install and configure Netcool/OMNIbus Web GU 188.8.131.52
- Install and configure Netcool/Impact 184.108.40.206
- Install and configure IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis 1.3.2
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Network Manager IP Edition 4.2
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager 6.4.2
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Install the components of Netcool Operations Insight base
- Configure event search and event analytics features
- Install the components of Networks for Operations Insight
- Configure the topology search feature
Netcool Operations Insight introduction and overview
Installing IBM Netcool Operations Insight base
- Netcool/OMNIbus core
- Netcool/OMNIbus Web GUI
- IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
Configuring IBM Netcool Operations base
- Configuring Event Search
- Verifying Event Search
- Configuring Event Analytics
- Verifying Event Analytics
IBM Tivoli Network Manager
- Installing Network Manager
- Post installation configuration
- Installing and configuring Topology Search
IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager
- Creating the database
- Installing Jazz for Service Management
- Installing Netcool Configuration Manager
- Installing Device Drivers
- Post installation configuration
- Configuring Integration with Network Manager
- Out-of-Band Change
Verifying Networks for Operations Insight
- Solution verification
What do I need to bring with me to my public class?
All required learning materials and equipment are provided in the classroom.
When do public training course fees have to be paid?
For public training classes payment must be received no later than three business days prior to the first day of class in order to remain in the class and confirm your seat. Failure to provide payment by this date may result in removal from the class, and/or late cancellation fees applied. You can submit payment in the form of a Purchase Order or credit card.
On-site (private) Course Pricing:
To find out more about On-site training e-mail us at email@example.com or call one of our offices.
What is the cancellation policy?
Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received at least ten (10) business days prior to the event start date in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than ten (10) business days before the start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. Refunds will not be allowed for “no-shows” in our public training or IVA courses. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
What happens if Agile Solutions needs to cancel or reschedule a course?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to cancel events for any reason at any time. Cancellation liability for Agile Solutions, if Agile Solutions cancels the course, is limited to the return of course payment ONLY. Agile Solutions will not reimburse registrants for any other costs including but not limited to any travel cancellation fees or penalties, including airfare and hotel costs. PLEASE NOTE: If your registration status is either “Approved”, or “Pending Payment” you have not been confirmed for the class and it is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation e-mail letting you know the class and registration is confirmed.
How will I know if my course has been rescheduled?
Agile Solutions reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to low enrollment or if necessitated by other circumstances. Agile Solutions will contact you via e-mail or phone to inform you of the change of schedule. Once you have been notified you may reschedule or receive a full credit. Agile Solutions shall not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to any non-refundable travel arrangements if a course is rescheduled or cancelled.