Improving the Customer View across the Retail Sector
- Customer reference and transactional data spread
across numerous legacy systems, spanning six
- Requirement to create a Single Customer View (SCV)
from approximately 20 source systems into a suitable
data model located on an MPP data warehouse platform.
- High profile data breaches have resulted in complex
security and data protection requirements.
- Contractual obligations to existing cloud solution provider
required a faster-than-planned delivery.
- Incumbent IT providers operating waterfall delivery
- Agile delivery team, scaled to parallelise development
- Off-the-shelf retail data model deployed into Netezza.
Staging of data from disparate source systems using
Agile AGB Automate toolset, reducing development
and test times.
- Load processes operating at 15-minute frequencies,
with minimal impact placed on source systems.
- Data Migration, cleansing and uplifting of data quality
from existing cloud customer database.
- Use of Informaticas Address Doctor and Experian to
standardise name and addresses across a base of
78 million customers.
- At rest encryption of all sensitive data entities.
- Introduction of Agile Methodology and proprietary AGB Automate tool to support rapid delivery, enabling time critical re-platforming on-premises from the cloud.
- Operational single view of customer developed with unique design pattern to place maximum matching and de-duping demand onto Netezza infrastructure.
- Technology - Informatica PowerCenter & Data Quality v9.6.1, Address Doctor, Experian, IBM Netezza 184.108.40.206-P1, AGB Automate, Adobe Campaign Management