If you’re ready to further your career with Agile Solutions, lets get started.
If you have a passion for Technology, enjoy a challenge and are looking for an organisation with development opportunities you have come to the right place! Agile Solutions are a diverse company, with employees from a variety of locations and backgrounds who are committed to ensuring equality and fairness to all employees. As long as you are passionate, hard-working and determined, you will fit right in.
Take a look at the skill-sets that are of interest to us below. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you match at least 70% of what we are looking for. If you are right for Agile Solutions, we’ll take care of the other 30%.
- About Agile
Agile Solutions is a leading independent consultancy with a focus on Business Intelligence and Information Management solutions. We welcome driven, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about developing their career.
Embark on a career with a company that is reinventing technology consulting and helping to transform leading businesses and organisations. Our accelerated growth, Agile ethos, Customer Success orientation and focus on data driven innovation offers an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We are experts in Agile Methodology, Data Warehouse, BI, MDM, Big Data, and Data Quality. Our solutions, services and technology enable our customers to become more agile and reactive to the changing needs of the modern business world.
Digital disruption and the opportunity to innovate is transforming how business and organisations operate and in turn is changing the way we work. Agile Solutions is challenging the established consulting order through delivering data driven change to established leading companies and challengers across all business sectors. As a member of the Agile Solutions consulting team you will innovate and deliver for clients looking to capitalize on their data assets and customer networks. Join us and engage with the data economy by being part of an experienced team with a new approach to consulting along with expertise and capability clients depend on.
- What you can expect from Agile Solutions
All of our consulting professionals receive extensive training covering agile theory, technical and professional skills development. We offer opportunities to progress through technical, management and commercial career tracks to attain a level of expertise respected within our industry.
In addition to the above we offer a competitive salary (benchmarked annually), daily utilisation bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- BUPA Cash Plan
We have a vibrant, modern office environment based in Glasgow, Manchester and Milton Keynes with employees also working on client sites across the UK. Our offices are located in the heart of the cities making for a hassle free commute.
With an extensive partner network, which includes some of the worlds leading software companies we offer formal and informal training to accelerate your career. The focus of our business on Agile methods, data orientation and new technologies ensures the work we do provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. If you have a thirst for knowledge, we will incentivise you to learn in your own time.